Interlocking Paving stones are the modern replacement for concrete and asphalt paving. These interlocking stones are visually pleasing, stronger and more durable than any other paving material available today. Furthermore, the multitude of shapes, patterns and colours gives architects, landscapers, contractors, and homeowners a host of new design options. Primary uses include driveways, walkways, courtyards, patios, pool decks, and steps.
Some of the many features of interlocking stone include:
- A wide range of surface finishes from smooth to textured.
- Many available colours, shapes and patterns can compliment the architectural style of your home.
- Integrates with any landscape.
- Immediately ready for use.
- Can be easily maintained by home-owner.
- Small high density pavers resist cracking.
- Efficient surface drainage.
- Stained or broken pavers can be easily replaced without patches.
- Dark coloured pavers can help hide stains.
- Last for decades.
For a complete selection of Permacon’s products and colours, please feel free to visit their Showroom or web site at www.permacon.ca
no images were found